The Voyager XL is a rugged and versatile piece of dive luggage. Loaded with multi-position telescoping handle, roller-blade wheels and sturdy-but-hideable backpack straps.
This clamshell container has a semi-rigid exterior to protect the contents!
Two-compartment roller bag with adjustable telescopic handle
Material: Ripstop, 600 denier and 1000 denier nylon/PVC
Ripstop : Light and extremely tough. It is woven to form a mesh structure with extremely tough warp and weft threads that specifically prevent tears from spreading.
The material is then coated with polyurethane to make it waterproof
Beuchat Shell Case: Semi-rigid thermoformed EVA back shell that combines lightness with extra protection for the contents of the bag during transport or handling, or while the bag is being rolled.
• Designed for damp gear fitted with a snap-hook for a Meshbag (not supplied)
• Drainage vents • Mesh side pocket
• Designed for dry gear with a lower pouch and interior retaining strap
• Top pouch with dual access (from inside and outside) for a regulator bag (not supplied)
Other features :
• Outer compression strap
• Zip fastener including eyelets for padlocks
• Outer document holder with coated zip and additional carry strap
• Comfort foam-filled top and side carry handles
• Bottom carry handle
• Removable back-pack style straps
• Interior lining with Beuchat watermark
• Red over-moulded wheels
• Removable screw-in wheel block Comes with an ID card-holder
|Beuchat Shell Case (EVA)||✔|
|Dimensions||75 x 47 x 39 cm|