Spare Air Industrial
Thousands of industrial accidents happen every year - don't be caught without a backup air system!
- Lightweight, compact and comfortable.
- Easy to Use - always-on design.
- Affordable and refillable for years of service.
- Dozens of lives saved.
- Purchased by major military organizations worldwide.
- Tested and approved by the U.S. Navy.
- Over 35 years in service, over 300,000 systems sold.
- Weighs only 2.17 lbs.
- Costs 40% less than most backup air systems.
- Takes only 1-2 seconds to deploy, other products take up to 15 seconds.
The Spare Air Industrial is a unique, short-term emergency air system (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus or SCBA). Designed around an on-demand regulator attached to an ultra lightweight aluminum cylinder, the compact hoseless regulator delivers 2-5 minutes of life-saving air depending upon level of activity and takes only seconds to deploy. Just by inserting the mouthpiece and breathing, the Spare Air Industrial can be used as a backup to escape if primary breathing systems fail, or in an out-of-air emergency. Spare Air Industrial is a streamlined system with no need for a bulky facemask.
Each unit comes with a nose clip to prevent breathing toxic fumes or smoke while breathing from the regulator.
The Spare Air Industrial package comes with a custom holster/belt that is easily worn throughout the workday, and it's so small and compact, the user hardly knows it's there.
Spare Air Industrial is the answer in out-of-air emergencies. It's "There when you need it."